Author Topic: Who collects 2600 games?  (Read 662 times)

Kosmic Stardust

• Fan of the old VCS
    • View Profile
Who collects 2600 games?
« on: July 01, 2018, 05:25:08 am »
Just though we needed a topic here. It's awfully lonely. :'(

I really enjoyed Space Invaders, Centipede, Millipede, Midnight Magic, and Ms Pacman (because the original Pacman was rushed and incomplete it played bad). And Warlords, and Activision Kaboom! with paddle controllers. Do you think the VCS joystick will be twistable for paddle support?  ;D

I remember Race/Indy 500 that used the driving controller. It's like a paddle but with infinite spin. Too bad they only released one game that used it (two counting name variants).

Someond also modified the game code from Centipede to use a CX-22/CX-80 trackball. It was pretty sweet. I scored over 100k on trackball Millipede. And that guy from Xbox ported Halo to the 2600. Unreal. Pretty nice game, plays kinda like a cross between Berzerk and Adventure...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 05:33:23 am by Kosmic Stardust »

Microdork

• View Profile
Re: Who collects 2600 games?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 12:29:18 pm »
I do their fun and kind of cheap love communist mutants from space. Centioede, Name this game, Cosmic ark. Atari 2600 has just a huge libary of games many crap but many others great.

GolostenovNN

• View Profile
Who collects 2600 games
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 11:24:00 pm »
Its probably much like TG:UK where the Stig is changing.

And this weeks episode of TG:US was actually pretty good. You have to remember that the earlier episodes of TG:UK were just as awkward.

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>